PHOTOGRAPHY by VICTORIA BOYD

Preserving those special moments in time...

Photo journaling people and events for generations to come...

Capturing forever emotions and expressions, relationships and adventures...

29 March 2010

Batten down the hatches.....rains a comin'

Howdy and Good Day!
I've had a good day getting more work done with my Ranch Life Photography photos on my smugmug site. Check it out. You will see ranch life as seen thru the eyes of an 'ol cowgirl and her camera lens.
It's been beautiful around here for a week or so.........shirt and vest weather, NICE. But a big ol' week long storm is a coming our way.
I will surivive...I will ORDER groceries to be delivered, rent movies while it pours and thunders, order pizza delivery.....poor delivery drivers, eat too much and regret it next time I want to go riding in my favorite old Wranglers, and spend yet another 100 hours or more editing my zillions of photographs.
I'm thrilled to have my photography site up. Photos will be available for printing in a couple of days. Still working on last business details.

I will have LOTS more ranch photography by June. I can hardly wait to see it all myself :) I think I may have an obsession going on here. I like to call it a Passion tho.

Well, back to my photos.....just fed all my critters and tucked them away for the day. Let the storms begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment