PHOTOGRAPHY by VICTORIA BOYD

Preserving those special moments in time...

Photo journaling people and events for generations to come...

Capturing forever emotions and expressions, relationships and adventures...

08 April 2010

I worked on my website for 9 hours today. I'm sooo done! Can you get carpel tunnel sydrome in just one day? My wrists and fingers are very tired.

Sooooooo, the world can not only view my photography on the website BUT now you can order prints and other fun stuff if you want some of my 'work' hanging on your walls or embellishing your sweatshirts and t shirts, etc.

I love doing photography, love all the hours and the travels acquiring my photographs.......and hope you find something you really enjoy, too.

I will continue to add to my galleries weekly. Now I have my website to share with others and not just keep it all stored away at home here.

I have over 200,000 photos and MANY awesome shots I will share with you....as I unearth them in my many, many folders on my computers.

Now the fun part of sharing my photography and fine art begins!

BTW......Please feel free to share my website and blog with your friends.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. That's a stinking long time to sit at the computer... Looking forward to checking out the new website!

    ReplyDelete