PHOTOGRAPHY by VICTORIA BOYD

Preserving those special moments in time...

Photo journaling people and events for generations to come...

Capturing forever emotions and expressions, relationships and adventures...

07 May 2010

Time Flies

Howdy All.......

We've been busy but I need to make time to keep my blog up to date.
We went to a Buck Brannaman Roping Clinic at Saddle Creek Ranch. It was awesome!!! Buck is a great clinician and a very nice guy. And I took a lot of shots of him and his horsemanship clinic in the mornings.
Then we went to The Californios put on by Gwynn Turnbull Weaver and Dave Weaver...and had a wonderful time in Reno, NV.....staying at the Silver Legacy which hosted The Californios. We enjoyed at the end of the day enjoying fine dining, great music, fun cowboy poetry....by me and Kathy, and visiting with friends.
I took over 4,000 photos of the fabulous Californio cowboys. Keep checking back to my photography site for uploaded photos on a daily basis.

http://ranch-life-photography.smugmug.com/

or just Google.......Ranch Life Photography by Victoria Boyd

Gotta go for now........photo editing to do, CD to make for GTW, horses to ride, and my stomach is growling.

No comments:

Post a Comment